|This article is a stub. You can help Dishonored Wiki by .|
|Location(s)||Dunwall Tower |
|Memories of Training||A Strange Visit|
Escape Dunwall Tower
- Escape the Imperial Chambers - There has to be a way to escape this room.
- Opening one of the two closed windows gives access to the ledge outside, from which you can get to the bedroom next door. The open window leads to a part of the same ledge that is cut off by a large pipe.
- Check on Captain Alexi Mayhew - Alexi Mayhew managed to fight her way to the Imperial Chambers after being stabbed by Mortimer Ramsey. Talk to her.
- She gives you back your sword which was dropped on the way in and mentions a Captain who asked for an audience. Beside her is a note,
- Get the Signet Ring from Mortimer Ramsey - Mortimer Ramsey took your Signet Ring. It's the key to the Safe Room and he won't give it up willingly. (see Eliminate Mortimer Ramsey)
- Open the Safe Room - You'll need to access the Safe Room, which provides access to the street.
- Once inside the safe room, close and lock the door using your signet ring and proceed downstairs. If you have Ramsey with you, you can leave him anywhere inside.
- Escape Dunwall Tower - Escape from Dunwall Tower, into the city. (Painting: Custis, Morgan and the Postulate Child)
Eliminate Mortimer Ramsey
Mortimer Ramsey, the Night Watch Captain who betrayed you, has your Signet Ring. Get it back and deal with him.
- Find Mortimer Ramsey
- Reach the Streets - Find your way to the streets.
- Use the other ring-activated lock to exit the Imperial Safe Room. Make sure to search it fully before leaving.
- Reach the boat - Your best hope is talking to the captain of the Dreadful Wale, and getting out of Dunwall.
- Reach the Ship Captain - Talk to the captain of the Dreadful Wale about escaping Dunwall.
- Reach Meagan Foster
Freedom of the Press
Protect the printer of the Dunwall Courier newspaper from Duke Abele's agents.
Re-played an old audiograph message from Empress Jessamine Kaldwin.
Coin of the Realm
Took what gold you could carry from the Dunwall Tower Safe Room emergency reserves.
Dr. Galvani's Safe
Robbed the safe of Doctor Galvani, a Natural Philosopher from the time of the Rat Plague.
The Ramsey Fortune
Locked Mortimer Ramsey in the Safe Room with a fortune in gold, and a month's worth of food and water.
Found a room boarded up since the time of the Rat Plague.
A new captain who goes by the anme of Megan Foster, arrived in Dunwall. She is looking for Corvo Attano. Maybe she can help you.
Eliminate Mortimer Ramsey
Mortimer Ramsey could be locked inside the Safe Room, which contains rations and water.
Reach the Ship
Meagan Foster's ship is just off the docks and represents your best hope for escape,
There are no blueprints to be found during this mission.
There are no bonecharms to be found on this mission.