|This article is a stub. You can help Dishonored Wiki by .|
|Quest Giver||Admiral Havelock|
|The Royal Physician||Return to the Tower|
Lady Boyle's Last Party is the fifth mission in the game. During this mission, Corvo must locate the Lord Regent's mistress, "Lady Boyle", one of three women answering to that name and eliminate her, either lethally or non-lethally.
- Lord Montgomery Shaw
- Miss Adelle White
- Mr. Byron Alderdice
- Mrs. Jane Blair
- Mr. Jerval Crawford
- Miss Ella Triss
- Stephen Harding
- Dr. Jack Ramsey
- Lord Talmedge Estermont
- Mr. Nels Jefferies
- Lord Timothy Brisby
- Lord Bernard Prismall
- Mr. Adam Pyle
- Corvo Attano (depending on player choices)
Discover Lady Boyle's Identity
This is done by speaking with guests at the party, in particular Miss White, and also reading all the Boyle women's diaries.
Defeat Lord Shaw in a Duel
This is only initiated if you give the Note from Lord Pendleton to Lord Shaw.
Sign Lady Boyle's Guest Ledger
Deliver Lady Boyle to Her Admirer, Lord Brisby
This is the non-lethal option of elimiating the Lord Regent's mistress. If Corvo speaks to Lord Brisby during the party, the latter tells him that he can spirit Lady Boyle away, never to be seen again. All Corvo has to do is bring her to Lord Brisby in the basement where he takes her away by boat.
- Spiked Grenade Housing, in the security office
- 1 bonecharm in the room next to the Outsider shrine in the tenement south of the canal
- 1 bonecharm on the third floor of the tenement east of the Boyle Estate
There are two Sokolov paintings inside the Boyle Estate. Both are located on the second floor, in the prohibited area.
- 1 rune on the Outsider shrine in the second floor apartment on the south side of the canal
- 1 rune at the west end of the canal, under water
- 1 rune in the Basement Vault, inside the chest