|This article is about the quest. For the mansion itself, see Jindosh Mansion.|
|Dreadful Wale||Another Strange Visit|
Anton Sokolov is being held at the mansion of Kirin Jindosh, Grand Inventor to the Duke and creator of the Clockwork Soldier. Get inside, rescue Sokolov, and eliminate Jindosh before he builds an army of Clockwork Soldiers.
Reach the Clockwork Mansion
Find your way to Aventa Station and take a carriage to the Clockwork Mansion.
- Enter the Carriage Station
- Ride the Carriage to Upper Aventa District
- Enter the Clockwork Mansion
- (Optional) Find the Carriage Gate Code
- (Optional) Get a Rewire Tool at the Black Market Shop
- (Optional) Rewire the Wall of Light
Eliminate Kirin Jindosh
- Locate Kirin Indosh
- Find the Electroshock Machine
- Render Kirin Jindosh Unconscious
- Place Jindosh in the Electroshock Machine
- Activate the Electroshock Machine
Rescue Anton Sokolov
Anton Sokolov is an old ally who might be able to help with the current crisis.
- Locate Anton Sokolov
- Reach the Assessment Chamber
- Rescue Anton Sokolov
- Take Anton Sokolov Back to the Carriage
- Return to the Skiff
Return to the Dreadful Wale
- Return to the Dreadful Wale
Ghost Between the Cogs
Reach Jindosh without revealing your presence
Discover Jindosh’s hidden repository by manipulating the walls of the mansion
Free Anton Sokolov without alerting the Clockwork Soldier in the Assessment Chamber
A Man of the People
Kill Paolo, the Howler Leader (Once)
Black Market Heist
Blast your way into the black market
Looted Aventa Station
Rob the ticket booth in the station
Carriage Gate Code
The security gate at the carriage stop leading to the clockwork Mansion could be opened with a numeric code. The gate code is randomly generated, it's located in the top floor of the barracks.
Anton Sokolov's Location
Anton Sokolov is being held somewhere called the Assessment Chamber.
Reaching Kirin Jindosh
The corridor that leads to the Laboratory seems impassible. Find another way.
Jindosh created an Electroshock Machine which degrades memory and cognitive function. It's located somewhere in his Laboratory.
There isn't enough power available for the electroshock machine. Change the other two lab platforms so that they draw less power.
- Apartment Gate Key
- Black Market Shop Key
- Laboratory Bridge Key
- Maintenance Key
- Side Alley Key
- Ticket Booth Key
- Waiting Room Key
- Alloy Polarization, loot
- Conductive Filaments, loot
- Pyro-sonic Casing, loot
- Slug Splintering Wedges, loot
- 1 black bonecharm under a glass cloche in the third floor apartment off the alley south of Aventa Station in the Lower district
- 1 regular bonecharm in a tall cabinet in the third floor, one-bedroom apartment in the east block of apartments nearest the sewers in Lower Aventa District
- 1 regular bonecharm on the second floor of Aventa Station, on some metal cages
- 1 regular bonecharm in the Records Office on the second floor of the Grand Guard Office
- 1 corrupted bonecharm inside the quarantined, bloodfly-infested painter's studio in Upper Aventa District.
- 1 regular bonecharm next to the body of an unfortunate intruder to the Jindosh Mansion along with his Last Words
- 1 regular bonecharm in the engine room by the Wall of Light at the north end of the basement
- 1 black bonecharm in a closet accessible only by lowering the silvergraph developing station in Kirin Jindosh's private quarters
- Ramsey's Stochastic Eyes
- The Spymaster's Axis of Asymmetry
- Jindosh Considers An Odd Numerator
- The Blood Topology of Grim Alex
- I look Upon the Craftsman
- Light Along the Inverse Curve
- 2 runes on the Outsider shrine on the third floor of the quarantined building in the west block of apartments in Lower Aventa District
- 1 rune in a dresser in the pile of rubbish in the center of the Pawn Shop Area behind Aventa Station
- 1 rune can be purchased or looted from the Black Market Shop
- 1 rune is in the back room of the apartment with the maid off the Side Alley in Upper Aventa District
- 1 rune on one of the platforms in the Laboratory, along with a Letter from Delilah